Member Programs must be:
- a private, non-profit organization, or tribal agency
- Have a primary focus on providing services to battered women and their children
- Or have a program component that has that as the primary focus
- Or are a program that receives public money and that provides shelter and or crisis services for battered women and their children
- If your program meets the above criteria, we'd like to invite you to join WSCADV as a Member Program.
- Read our Principles of Unity. By becoming a member program, you will be joining with our large, and growing, membership that has signed on to these principles.
- Fill out an application (pdf) and pay annual dues.
- Free or low cost trainings and annual conference.
- Voting credential for the WSCADV annual meeting.
- Eligibility to serve on the Board of Directors.
- And the full and undivided attention of the WSCADV staff who view service to our member programs as our highest priority.
- See a complete list of benefits.
Yearly dues are based on your program's budget:
|$1 - 100,000||$100|
|$100,001 - 200,000||$300|
|$200,001 - 400,000||$500|
|$400,001 - 600,000||$700|
|$600,001 - 800,000||$900|