We need every individual and organization in Washington to support our work! This category of membership applies most broadly to groups that have an interest in, but not a sole focus, on domestic violence victim services.
- Read our Principles of Unity. By becoming an organizational associate, you will be joining with our large, and growing, membership that has signed on to these principles.
- Fill out an application (pdf) and pay annual dues.
- Reduced fees at all WSCADV training events and our annual conference.
- Notice of training and public policy advocacy opportunities.
- Opportunities to attend membership meetings, give input, serve on committees, and serve on the Board of Directors.
- Access to our lending library of cutting edge books and materials on domestic violence.
- See a complete list of benefits.
Yearly dues are $150.