We need every individual in Washington to support our work! We want you to be a member WSCADV so we can work together to end domestic violence.
- Read our Principles of Unity. By becoming a member, you will be joining with our large, and growing, membership that has signed on to these principles.
- Fill out an application (pdf) and pay annual dues
- Reduced fees at all WSCADV training events and our annual conference
- Notice of training and public policy advocacy opportunities
- Opportunities to serve on the Board of Directors
- Access to our lending library of cutting edge books and materials on domestic violence
- And the biggest benefit of all, becoming a part of - and adding your voice to - a vibrant movement to end domestic violence here in Washington.
Yearly dues are $75.