Legal Advocacy Project
- Educates legal advocates and helps advocates network.
- Tracks major legal issues to inform policy and system advocacy efforts.
- Does not provide legal advice or representation, but can help connect advocates and survivors to legal resources.
Support for Legal Advocates
- Training - see below
- Email list - Receive updates from the Legal Advocacy Project. Contact us to sign up.
- Get help in real time from WSCADV staff in person, by phone or email. Contact us
Legal Advocate Get-Togethers - Training & Discussion about child welfare, family law and domestic violence.
Co-led with Northwest Justice Project and WA St Office of Public Defense. Check our calendar.