2006 Fatality Review: If I Had One More Day...
The most recent report of findings and recommendations from the Washington State Domestic Violence Fatality Review. This report includes:
- Key data findings about domestic violence homicides and suicides in Washington for 1997-2006
- Findings and recommendations based on 11 fatality cases reviewed in depth by local review teams
- Recommendations for change specific to law enforcement, judges, employers, mental health, chemical dependency, and domestic violence advocates
- Spotlight on Suicide: exploring the connection between suicide and domestic violence
- "What can you do today?" - a list of action steps all of us can take to make change